Jim West is known for his original research published June 2000 in The Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, where he introduced the pesticide/polio paradigm and unearthed relevant research arcana. His work found its way into several professional books, journals, and websites. It has been used as a powerful argument against vaccine paradigms. In 2001, ABC News journalist and producer, Nicholas Regush, extensively reviewed Jim’s research into environmental causation for West Nile epidemics, gaining a strong readership and response. Jim resides in New York City, where he is a member of the NoSpray Coalition which litigated against NYC helicopter pesticide spraying programs, and he is a member of Toastmasters.
- Indigenous European Spirituality Encoded in the Folk Tradition
- CONSCIOUSNESS, NDE & PSYCHEDELICS WITH WAYNE BUSH
- France Between Yesterday And Today.
- Church of England Admits it ‘Colluded’ to Cover-Up Decades of Child Rape
- Community Leaders, Clergy And Elite Businessmen Busted In Massive Child Sex Ring –...