Nearly 3 Months Since the Vegas Massacre, Police Silent, Still No Images of Paddock, & No Motive

vegas

 

Las Vegas, NV — Strangely, almost three months after the the deadliest mass shooting in recent U.S. history, authorities have still not announced a motive for the massacre, nor have they officially released a single image of the alleged shooter, Stephan Paddock, in Las Vegas prior to the incident.

What makes this seem odd is the fact that Las Vegas, and more specifically the Vegas strip, is arguably one of the most intensely surveilled places on the planet. This surveillance makes the fact that there has been no footage, not even a still image of Paddock in the Mandalay Bay, seem extremely suspicious.

Just this week, the Las Vegas coroner’s office confirmed that Paddock died of a reported self-inflicted single gunshot wound to the head. Also, amid their deafening silence on the matter, the only thing authorities have announced is that there would likely not be a motive released until next October — a full year after the shooting took place.

“Now that’s a long time for some people, but speaking for the FBI, that’s light speed, all right?” Aaron Rouse, Special Agent in Charge, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI’s one is “focusing a large part on the why” which is “what everybody wants to know.”

According to a report by Fox News:

Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the FBI has interviewed around 400 people worldwide in connection to Paddock and has brought in the same number of specialists to help document evidence. He said the Route 91 Harvest music festival site took investigators 14 days to comb over, while Paddock’s room and hotel hallway at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino took 13. Important items found at both sites have been sent to the FBI’s central lab in Virginia.

He added that FBI investigators have 22,000 hours of surveillance and cellphone footage and 250,000 photos to look over, amounting to about 40 terabytes of data.

“We’re going to have, I think, the best digital schematic of what happened and where it happened and how it happened that you can come up with,” Rouse said.

READ MORE:  Panama Papers: Govt Spy Agencies Used Mossack Fonseca to Hide Activities — Including the CIA

“We didn’t leave anything uncovered,” Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “And again, the casinos, with their support, let us track down a lot of information of who may have had contact with that person. And it was very helpful to us.”

Given the public’s thirst for information about the incident, and the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding the massacre — some of which were discovered to be promoted by a PR firm hired by the parent company of the Mandalay Bay Casino — it seems odd that there has not been more transparency during the investigation.

The scant information released by investigators indicates that Stephen Paddock, 64, who by all accounts was independently wealthy and a Vegas high-roller, opened fire on a music festival from a 32nd-floor hotel room at the Mandalay Bay Casino.

The massacre left 58 dead and 546 injured, yet nearly three months later and there are still few answers – even to the most basic of questions.

Even more strange is the fact that the case has been jettisoned from the 24/7 mainstream media cycle, despite the fact that the most basic of questions have yet to be answered.

Previously, The Free Thought Project brought forth a number of facts that seem to raise more questions than answers:

  1. The official timeline of the mass shooting has been changed at least three different times.

2. Paddock wired $100,000 to an account located in the Philippines a week prior to the massacre.

3. Investigators claim Paddock’s laptop was missing its hard drive when they found it in his hotel room.

 READ MORE:  BREAKING: WikiLeaks Docs Expose Role of CIA Espionage in FRENCH Elections

 

4. Paddock reportedly took cruises that made port stops in the Middle East.

5. Authorities now claim an officer discharged his weapon in Paddock’s hotel room – after denying it for the first month after the attack. (This raises the question of why police discharged a weapon if Paddock had already committed suicide prior to law enforcement breaching the room? And why they lied about it after the fact.)

6. Security guard Jesus Campos, who reportedly came across Paddock as he began his attack was allegedly shot in the leg, but a spokesperson for UMC Quick Care, the walk-in health clinic facility Campos supposedly went to after being shot, said they had “heard nothing” about Campos visiting them.

7. During an interview on Fox News with Tucker Carlson, an attorney for the victims revealed that not only did police officers respond to Campos after he was shot, they were right outside of Paddock’s door before he began shooting out of his hotel room window.

“As of yesterday it was that two—we knew about Campos—but there were two other police officers from MGM that were on the floor prior to the shooting,” Craig Eiland said.

So the question remains as to whether there is a tight-lipped, professional, investigation taking place, or a thorough cover-up in action.

The complete silence from law enforcement, in such a high-profile case, raises some serious questions about the potential for some type of cover-up taking place.

Why is there no investigative coverage of Vegas shooting by major media organizations?
Why did the story simply vanish from the news cycle with so much public interest and so many unanswered questions?

The fact that there have been virtually no answers to any of the questions that have arisen from the official story not adding up, while simultaneously being blacked out by the mainstream mass media, could potentially indicate an intentional soft-censoring of the Vegas mass shooting… the only question is why?

READ MORE:  Comey Testifies ‘No Doubt’ Russia Hacked Elections, Admits He NEVER Saw Evidence

Please share this important information. Let us know what you think is going on in the comments!

Source: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/3-months-vegas-massacre-no-answers/

7 thoughts on “Nearly 3 Months Since the Vegas Massacre, Police Silent, Still No Images of Paddock, & No Motive

  1. Medicines for heart failure.
    The procedure goes like this.

    You may need to try a few different medicines before you find a combination that controls your symptoms but does not cause unpleasant side effects.

    We had an agreement that this would happen:
    And they reneged on the deal every time.
    Their story was that I refused to take medication.
    When in fact; I was compliant right up until I was laying on the floor, unable to get up, it is they who have left me without medication.
    The Medicare levy has gone up .. to pay for everything.

  2. Here’s what really happened –
    It was a messy assassination attempt of Saudi leader MbS who was staying at the Mandalay only a floor above Paddock, who was the arms dealer for the hit team and ultimately dead patsy. Trouble was MbS was at the Tropicana that night so shit got out of control very quickly. I have a photo of MbS being escorted by a SWAT team from the Tropicana. There were multiple shooters in multiple places including the airport and the helipad on top of the Mandalay. MbS returned to SA 3 days later and began his purge of dissidents. There is more to the story but that is the general rundown. Applying this theory starts to make sense of the bs cover up going on by LVPD…

    1. Now you tell me !
      I was oblivious.
      Where have you been all this time David Black.

      MbS is Mohammad bin Salman:

      Of ……….. “Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says he’s cracking down on corruption.” ………….. Fame.

      This man has thrown his own family into prison & including my favorite royal His Royal Highness Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud, who, as a result of being thrown into prison, slashed his wrists in a suicide attempt.

      Why would anyone want to assassinate him ?
      And even US interests loyal to HRH prince Alwaleed – hey.

      1. Imagine being Her Royal Highness. Princess (Mrs.) Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud, how long would the credit card be to accommodate the name.

    2. Another scenario;
      \”atm it is more likely there was no saudi coup/assassination attempt going on in vegas:
      It was purely a cia/isis/mossad job to assist the current prince (((bin salman))) , who is close to kushner/chabad lubavitcher/likud, to blame his opponents , take them out and take power in saudjew arabia in order to further israels agenda and help start a war with iran and fight more in yemen (which was bin salmans pet project)

      grech rochna (ex cia bush afghanistan, ran maverick helicopters) and the fact that heli\’s have been confirmed by intelhub and other people shows it was cia/isis/mossad job with full help of all the players in vegas and police/media

      also the fact that conveniently at the tropicana a bin salman lookalike (https://www.facebook.com/jason.buff.92) was escorted shows that this was probably a diversion tactic for a infowhores narrative : the assassination attempt on bin salman by other faction which would somehow legitimize his coup. (or so it has been sold to the infowhore crowd) nvm bin salman has the FULL BACKUP of the likud/lubavitcher/netanyahu/ war with iran faction, which also shows in saudjew arabia recently calling khamenei hitler……………….

      israel is desperate for war with iran and the vegas cia/isis/mossad opp fits into this, assisting their asset bin salman in gaining the saudjew princedom\”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *