This listing of geoengineering and weather modification patents is far from complete and will be updated occasionally.
Please submit patents by leaving a comment on this page or contacting me via one of the social media links on my page: The ResoNation
This article is part of our series: Geoengineering and Weather Modification Exposed
Weather Modification Patents
- 1891 – 0462795 – method of producing rain-fall
- 1914 – 1103490 – rain maker (balloon images)
- 1917 – 1225521 – protection from poisonous gas in warfare
- 1920 – 1338343 – process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs, or mists
- 1924 – 1512783 – composition for dispelling fogs
- 1927 – 1619183 – process of producing smoke clouds from moving aircraft
- 1928 – 1665267 – process of producting artificial fogs
- 1932 – 1892132 – atomizing attachment for airplane engine exhausts
- 1933 – 1928963 – electrical system and method (for spraying chemtrails)
- 1934 – 1957075 – airplane spray equipment
- 1936 – 2045865 – skywriting apparatus
- 1936 – 2052626 – method of dispelling fog (mit)
- 1937 – 2068987 – process of dissipating fog
- 1939 – 2160900 – method for vapor clearing
- 1941 – 2232728 – method and composition for dispelling vapors
- 1941 – 2257360 – desensitized pentaerythritol tetranitrate explosive
- 1946 – 2395827 – airplane spray unit (us. dept. of agriculture)
- 1946 – 2409201 – smoke-producing mixture
- 1949 – 2476171 – smoke screen generator
- 1949 – 2480967 – aerial discharge device
- 1950 – 2527230 – method of crystal formation and precipitation
- 1951 – 2550324 – process for controlling weather
- 1951 – 2570867 – method of crystal formation and precipitation (general electric)
- 1952 – 2582678 – material disseminating apparatus for airplanes
- 1952 – 2591988 – production of tio2 pigments (dupont)
- 1952 – 2614083 – metal chloride screening smoke mixture
- 1953 – 2633455 – smoke generator
- 1954 – 2688069 – steam generator
- 1955 – 2721495 – method and apparatus for detecting minute crystal forming particles suspended in a gaseous atmosphere (general electric)
- 1956 – 2730402 – controllable dispersal device
- 1957 – 2801322 – decomposition chamber for monopropellant fuel
- 1958 – 2835530 – process for the condensation of atmospheric humidity and dissolution of fog
- 1959 – 2881335 – generation of electrical fields (haarp – for re-charging clouds!)
- 1959 – 2903188 – control of tropical cyclone formation
- 1959 – 2908442 – method for dispersing natural atmospheric fogs and clouds
- 1960 – 2962450 – fog dispelling composition (see references)
- 1960 – 2963975 – cloud seeding carbon dioxide bullet
- 1961 – 2986360 – aerial insecticide dusting device
- 1962 – 3044911 – propellant system
- 1962 – 3056556 – method of artificially influencing the weather
- 1964 – 3120459 – composite incendiary powder containing metal coated oxidizing salts
- 1964 – 3126155 – silver iodide cloud seeding generator (main commercial ingrediant)
- 1964 – 3127107 – generation of ice-nucleating crystals
- 1964 – 3131131 – electrostatic mixing in microbial conversions
- 1965 – 3174150 – self-focusing antenna system (haarp)
- 1966 – 3257801 – pyrotechnic composition comprising solid oxidizer, boron and aluminum additive and binder
- 1966 – 3234357 – electrically heated smoke producing device
- 1966 – 3274035 – metallic composition for production of hydroscopic smoke
- 1967 – 3300721 – means for communication through a layer of ionized gases (haarp)
- 1967 – 3313487 – cloud seeding apparatus
- 1967 – 3338476 – heating device for use with aerosol containers
- 1968 – 3410489 – automatically adjustable airfoil spray system with pump
- 1969 – 3429507 – rainmaker
- 1969 – 3430533 – aircraft dispensor pod having self-sealing ejection tubes
- 1969 – 3432208 – fluidized particle dispenser (us air force)
- 1969 – 3437502 – titanium dioxide pigment coated with silica and aluminum (dupont)
- 1969 – 3441214 – method and apparatus for seeding clouds
- 1969 – 3445844 – trapped electromagnetic radiation communications system (haarp – raytheon)
- 1969 – 3456880 – method of producing precipitation from the atmosphere
- 1970 – 3517512 – apparatus for suppressing contrails
- 1970 – 3518670 – artificial ion cloud
- 1970 – 3531310 – production of improved metal oxide pigment
- 1970 – 3534906 – control of atmospheric particles (dow chemical co)
- 1970 – 3545677 – method of cloud seeding
- 1971 – 3564253 – system and method for irradiation of planet surface areas (space solar mirrors)
- 1971 – 3587966 – freezing nucleation
- 1971 – 3601312 – methods of increasing the likelihood of precipatation by the artificial introduction of sea water vapor into the atmosphere winward of an air lift region
- 1971 – 3608810 – methods of treating atmospheric conditions
- 1971 – 3608820 – treatment of atmospheric conditions by intermittent dispensing of materials therein
- 1971 – 3613992 – weather modification method
- 1971 – 3630950 – combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
- 1972 – 3647710 – method for dispersing fog with phosphate salt compositions
- 1972 – 3653383 – algin sponge and process therefor
- 1972 – 3659785 – weather modification utilizing microencapsulated material (gross)
- 1972 – 3666176 – solar temperature inversion device
- 1972 – 3677840 – pyrotechnics comprising oxide of silver for weather modification use
- 1972 – 3690552 – fog dispersal
- 1973 – 3722183 – device for clearing impurities from the atmosphere
- 1973 – 3769107 – pyrotechnic composition for generating lead based smoke (are you serious?)
- 1974 – 3784099 – air pollution control method
- 1974 – 3785557 – cloud seeding system
- 1974 – 3795626 – weather modification process
- 1974 – 3808595 – chaff dispensing system
- 1974 – 3813875 – rocket having barium release system to create ion clouds in the upper atmopsphere (nasa)
- 1974 – 3835059 – methods of generating ice nuclei smoke particles for weather modification and apparatus therefore
- 1974 – 3835293 – electrical heating aparatus for generating super heated vapors
- 1975 – 3877642 – freezing nucleant
- 1975 – 3882393 – communications system utilizing modulation of the characteristic polarization of the ionosphere (haarp – us navy)
- 1975 – 3896993 – process for local modification of fog and clouds for triggering their precipitation and for hindering the development of hail producing clouds
- 1975 – 3899144 – powder contrail generation
- 1975 – 3902934 – gas generating compositions
- 1976 – 3940059 – method of fog dispersion
- 1976 – 3940060 – vortex ring generator
- 1976 – 3990987 – smoke generator
- 1976 – 3992628 – countermeasure system for laser radiation
- 1976 – 3994437 – broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
- 1977 – re29142 – combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
- 1977 – 4035726 – method of controlling and/or improving high-latitude and other communications or radio wave surveillance systems by partial control of radio wave et al (haarp – cornell univ.)
- 1977 – 4042196 – method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes
- 1978 – 4096005 – pyrotechnic cloud seeding composition
- 1978 – 4111911 – method of hardening liquid resols
- 1978 – 4129252 – method and apparatus for production of seeding materials
- 1979 – 4141274 – weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser
- 1979 – 4167008 – fluid bed chaff dispenser
- 1981 – 4269637 – high-performance mhd solid gas generator
- 1982 – 4347284 – white cover sheet material capable of reflecting ultraviolet rays
- 1982 – 4362271 – procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure
- 1983 – 4402480 – atmosphere modification satellite (space)
- 1983 – 4412654 – laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
- 1983 – 4415265 – method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy
- 1983 – 4373391 – relative humidity sensitive material
- 1984 – 4470544 – method of and means for weather modification
- 1984 – 4475927 – bipolar fog abatement system
- 1986 – 4600147 – liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus
- 1987 – 4633714 – aerosol particle charge and size analyzer
- 1987 – 4643355 – method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions
- 1987 – 4653690 – method of producing cumulus clouds
- 1987 – 4684063 – particulates generation and removal
- 1987 – 4686605 – method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere (haarp – raythen)
- 1987 – 4704942 – charged aerosol (anti-airborne biological warfare agent)
- 1987 – 4712155 – method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma (haarp – raytheon)
- 1988 – 4744919 – method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer
- 1988 – 4766725 – method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
- 1989 – 4829838 – method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas
- 1989 – 4836086 – apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog
- 1989 – 4873928 – nuclear-sized explosions without radiation (haarp – raytheon)
- 1990 – 4948257 – laser optical measuring device and method for stabilizing fringe pattern spacing
- 1990 – 4948050 – liquid atomizing apparatus for aerial spraying
- 1990 – 4959559 – (united states) electromagnetic or other directed energy pulse launcher
- 1991 – 4999637 – creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth (haarp – raytheon)
- 1991 – 5003186 – stratospheric welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
- 1991 – 5005355 – method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
- 1991 – 5038664 – method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface (haarp – raytheon)
- 1991 – 5041760 – method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration
- 1991 – 5041834 – artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted (haarp – raytheon)
- 1991 – 5056357 – acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium
- 1991 – 5059909 – determination of particle size and electrical charge
- 1992 – 5104069 – apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
- 1992 – 5110502 – method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
- 1992 – 5148173 – millimeter wave screening cloud and method
- 1992 – 5156802 – inspection of fuel particles with acoustics
- 1992 – 5174498 – cloud seeding
- 1993 – 5245290 – device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect
- 1994 – 5286979 – process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin (wow!)
- 1994 – 5296910 – method and apparatus for particle analysis
- 1994 – 5327222 – displacement information detecting apparatus
- 1994 – 5357865 – method of cloud seeding
- 1994 – 5360162 – method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water
- 1995 – 5383024 – optical wet steam monitor
- 1995 – 5425413 – method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality
- 1995 – 5434667 – characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering
- 1995 – 5441200 – tropical cyclone disruption (hurricanes!)
- 1996 – 5486900 – measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device
- 1996 – 5556029 – method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)
- 1997 – 5628455 – method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
- 1997 – 5631414 – method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state
- 1997 – 5639441 – methods for fine particle formation
- 1998 – 5762298 – use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather (space)
- 1999 – 5912396 – system and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions (solar powered blimp to ionize clouds)
- 1999 – 5922976 – method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector
- 1999 – 5949001 – method for aerodynamic particle size analysis
- 1999 – 5984239 – weather modification by artificial satellites (space)
- 2000 – 6025402 – chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin
- 2000 – 6030506 – preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species
- 2000 – 6034073 – solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity
- 2000 – 6045089 – solar-powered airplane
- 2000 – 6056203 – method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
- 2000 – 6110590 – synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same
- 2001 – 6263744 – automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
- 2001 – 6281972 – method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
- 2001 – 6315213 – method of modifying the weather
- 2002 – 6382526 – process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
- 2002 – 6408704 – aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
- 2002 – 6412416 – propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method (us army)
- 2003 – 6520425 – process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
- 2003 – 6539812 – system for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound
- 2003 – 6553849 – electrodynamic particle size analyzer
- 2003 – 6569393 – method and device for cleaning the atmosphere
- 2011 – 7965488 – methods of removing aerosols from the atmosphere (ionizing antennas)
- 1991 – Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
- 1999 – Process for sequestering into the ocean the atmospheric greenhouse gas carbon dioxide by means of supplementing the ocean with ammonia or salts thereof
- 1999 – 6200530 – Water-bouyant particulate materials containing micronutrients for phytoplankton
- 2000 – WO/2000/010691A1 – METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR EXTRACTING AND SEQUESTERING CARBON DIOXIDE
- 2001 – Method of sequestering carbon dioxide with spiral fertilization
- 2001 – US20010022952 – METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR EXTRACTING AND SEQUESTERING CARBON DIOXIDE
- 2009 – US20090177569 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE RISK MANAGEMENT OR ECOLOGICAL ALTERATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND METHODS
BOWERS, JEFFREY A. (KIRKLAND, WA, US), CALDEIRA, KENNETH G. (CAMPBELL, CA, US), CHAN, ALISTAIR K. (STILLWATER, MN, US), GATES III, WILLIAM H. (REDMOND, WA, US), HYDE, RODERICK A. (REDMOND, WA, US), ISHIKAWA, MURIEL Y. (LIVERMORE, CA, US), KARE, JORDIN T. (SEATTLE, WA, US), LATHAM, JOHN (BOULDER, CO, US), MYHRVOLD, NATHAN P. (MEDINA, WA, US), SALTER, STEPHEN H. (EDINBURGH, GB), TEGREENE, CLARENCE T. (BELLEVUE, WA, US), WOOD JR., LOWELL L. (BELLEVUE, WA, US)
A METHOD OF MANAGING RISK INCLUDES SELLING INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE POLICIES REGARDING AREAS TO BE PROTECTED BY STORM SUPPRESSION EQUIPMENT.
- 2005 – 6890497 – METHOD FOR EXTRACTING AND SEQUESTERING CARBON DIOXIDE
- 2009 – WO/2009/086559A1 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM
- 2009 – US20090173386 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE APPLICATIONS AND METHODS
- 2009 – US20090173404 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM
- 2009 – US20090173801 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM HAVING BELOW SURFACE VALVES OR WAVE REFLECTORS
- 2009 – US20090175685 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE MOVEMENT METHOD AND SYSTEM
- 2009 – US20090202413 – CARBON SEQUESTRATION AND PRODUCTION OF HYDROGEN AND HYDRIDE
- 2010 – 7655193 – APPARATUS FOR EXTRACTING AND SEQUESTERING CARBON DIOXIDE
KEN CALDEIRA, GREGORY RAU – THIS APPLICATION IS A DIVISIONAL OF U.S. NON-PROVISIONAL APPLICATION SER. NO. 09/759,781, FILED JAN. 11, 2001, WHICH IS A CONTINUATION-IN-PART OF U.S. APPLICATION SER. NO. 09/314,220, FILED MAY 19, 1999, WHICH CLAIMS THE BENEFIT OF U.S. PROVISIONAL APPLICATION NO. 60/096,846, FILED AUG. 18, 1998.
- 2010 – WO/2010/138195A1 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM HAVING HEAT TRANSFER CONDUIT
- 2010 – US20100300560 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM HAVING HEAT TRANSFER CONDUIT
- 2011 – 8012453 – CARBON SEQUESTRATION AND PRODUCTION OF HYDROGEN AND HYDRIDE
- 2011 – 8048309 – SEAWATER-BASED CARBON DIOXIDE DISPOSAL
A DEVICE SUITABLE FOR RETENTION IN A NASAL PASSAGE OF A RUMINANT, THE DEVICE BEING ARRANGED TO PASS A RUMINANT EXHALATION, THE DEVICE INCLUDING A FIRST STRUCTURE CONFIGURED TO OXIDIZE METHANE GAS IN THE RUMINANT EXHALATION, THE DEVICE BEING FURTHER ARRANGED TO PASS PRODUCTS OF THE OXIDIZED METHANE GAS TOWARD A NASAL PASSAGE EXIT.
- 2012 – WO/2012/064367A2 – TREATMENT OF RUMINANT EXHALATIONS
- 2012 – WO/2012/064367A3 TREATMENT OF RUMINANT EXHALATIONS
- 2012 – US20120115240 – TREATMENT OF RUMINANT EXHALATIONS
- 2012 – EP2435633A1 – WATER ALTERATION STRUCTURE AND SYSTEM HAVING HEAT TRANSFER CONDUIT
- 2012 – 8152091 – PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF RADIATIVE FORCING AGENTS
Submit your Patents and stay up to date on: The ResoNation: Jim Lee’s Research Portal
On September 11, 2001 the first plane hit the Trade Towers in New York the world changed. Nobody saw it coming, and whether you believe the official story on the monumental failure of US National Defense systems or not, we were not prepared. As history tends to repeat itself I find it my duty to inform you of an even greater threat unheeded: Chemtrail Terrorism. Aviation-born chemical weapon attacks, bio-terrorism from Anthrax, dirty-bombing the skies with nuclear poisoned fuels, and Rogue Geoengineering are undetectable with the best scientific instruments worldwide. We demand verification of the chemical composition of all atmospheric pollutants and attempts to modify weather or climate. We demand verification of ENMOD. This threat cannot be ignored, a single fuel tank doped with radioactive waste could poison millions as it crosses the skies, and nobody would know the difference.
What is a Chemtrail
Chemtrails are clouds that form behind jet planes that blanket skies around the world. While the science community would prefer call themcontrails, this oversimplification does not explain the myriad of problems associated with these special jet-born clouds. Even though contrails are mostly water vapor, the theory that they are completely harmless has been proven utterly false and global warming scientists are scrambling to quantify the damages from aviation pollution and contrail production.
“Contrails formed by aircraft can evolve into cirrus clouds indistinguishable from those formed naturally. These ‘spreading contrails’ may be causing more climate warming today than all the carbon dioxide emitted by aircraft since the start of aviation.”
Atmospheric science: Seeing through contrails by Olivier Boucher, Nature Climate Change 1, 24–25 (2011) doi:10.1038/nclimate1078 Published online 29 March 2011
While scientists, lawyers, and politicians debate the pros and cons of contrails, the internet is ablaze with wide eyed watchers screaming bloody murder over the possibility that something even more shady is overhead. With claims like “they are spraying us like roaches” you really have to wonder, are chemtrails part of a secret agenda? We will now explore all of the facts relating to chemtrails and a word you probably never heard before: calmatives.
A Growing Threat
If you are looking to distribute chemical weapons over a populace there is no better delivery mechanism than the aviation industry. In 2014 there were over 100,000 flights per day, a number that is expected to double in the next two decades.
Let’s dig into the numbers a little. The passenger airline industry is dominated by three alliances; Star Alliance, One World and Sky Team. Adding their average daily operations should give a good clue of daily air departures.Star Alliance: 18,043 flights per dayOne World: 14,011 flights per daySky Team: 15,723 flights per dayAccumulated total: 47,777 flights per dayBut there are a lot of other passenger airlines and cargo transport happening too. More than twice the number of the three big alliances, in fact. Air Transport Action Group (ATAG) released Aviation Benefits Beyond Borders, a detailed report on the aviation industry, in April 2014.The report shows that there are 37.4 million flights scheduled in 2014! That is up 2.7% from 2013. And it means an average of 102,465 flights per day.
While scientists and rule makers at the EPA debate the greenhouse gas emissions from aviation, nobody is considering the health threat of fuel-air dumping or the terrorist threat from doped flight pollution.
in 1998, a World Airways flight dumped 13,000 gallons of jet fuel over Glen Burnie, Maryland, prior to an emergency landing at Baltimore/Washington International Airport, dousing a mother and son in fumes that reportedly caused skin irritation and headaches. The incident spurred state representatives to sponsor legislation that would have required Baltimore/Washington International to monitor and disclose all fuel dumping incidents. The airport opposed the bill as “unworkable”, and it was ultimately shot down. source:Chemtrails III.5: Aerial Spraying Operations, Past and Present
Chemical Weapon Trails
The potential for a nefarious individual to put chemical weapons into the fuel of a jet airliner is a threat that cannot be ignored. Whether it is a terrorist trying to kill millions or a government trying to keep its citizens dazed and confused, we must ensure this threat is dealt with. Examples of chemical weapons include:
- Harassing agents
- Tear agents
- Vomiting agents
- Incapacitating agents
- Psychological agents
- Other incapacitating agents
- Lethal agents
- Blister agents
- Blood agents
- Choking agents
- Nerve agents
Any one of these agents sprayed over a populace would bring unimaginable damage and loss of life.
In a very odd coincidence, the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate mentions the use of “Calmatives” to secure planes from terrorists trying to enter the cockpit:
Presentation for the Airline Pilot Association, JNLWD, October 2001
Comment: This is JNLWD’s “Narco Airways” presentation, made by then-Commander Col. George Fenton to the Airline Pilots Association shortly after September 11, 2001. The presentation begins with several slides that are standard JNLWD promotional material, including photos from the “non-lethal” mortar and Objective Individual Combat Weapon rounds programs, both of which involve chemical payloads. Starting with Slide 11, the presentation moves to discussing the use of incapacitating agents on commercial airliners. Initially, a number of technologies are initially mentioned, then a slide then focuses on so-called “calmatives”. Two slides include diagrams of JNLWD’s concepts, including placement of incapacitant (aerosol) generators onboard, as well as an “injectable pharmaceuticals” unit outside the cockpit door. The aerosol generator would disperse a drug throughout the passenger cabin. A slide identifies a “benefit” of incapacitants as that they can be “tailored” to adjust for duration and effects including paralysis and sleep. The same slide asserts that pharmaceutical industry data and JNLWD’s “Front End Analysis” program provide supporting data for these applications of drugs. Under risks, the slide lists “permanent injury/death to the infirm“.
The Marine Corps FOIA office took 15 months to release this document. Also see US “Non Lethal” Chemical (and Biochemical) Weapons Research:
A Collection of Documents Detailing a Dangerous Program and their Non-Lethal weapons on the Sunshine Project’s page.
The Gay Bomb
Chemtrails laced with calmatives could disperse crowds, put people to sleep, or even make them gay:
PEACE PRIZE: The Air Force Wright Laboratory, Dayton, Ohio, USA, for instigating research & development on a chemical weapon — the so-called “gay bomb” — that will make enemy soldiers become sexually irresistible to each other.
REFERENCE: “Harassing, Annoying, and ‘Bad Guy’ Identifying Chemicals,” Wright Laboratory, WL/FIVR, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, June 1, 1994.
The JNLWD puts the creepy in chemtrails, wherein our “National Defense” interests target our own citizens, let alone the rest of the world:
Chemical weapons are EVERYWHERE! All it takes is one disgruntled worker or terrorist and one jet plane to kill millions.
We all agree that chemical weapons are bad, and the thought of them spraying out of the backs of jet airliners is scary, but why in the world would you think governments would do something so crazy? I think that because it has happened before and will happen again until we stop it.
AGENT GREEN and the Drug War
Biological weapons are being developed to kill illicit crops of coca, opium poppy, and cannabis in forced crop eradication programs. The pathogenic fungi were developed principally by the US for use in narcotics-producing areas globally; but especially Asia and South America. The agents threaten to legitimize agricultural biowarfare, are environmentally unsafe, and threaten wild plants and agriculture in fragile and biodiverse ecosystems. They also endanger human health and, most importantly, the global ban on biological weapons. – Sunshine Project
AGENT GREEN is nasty stuff, is being sprayed worldwide, and has shown up in America. In Martin Jelsma’s CHRONOLOGY OF MYCOHERBICIDE DEVELOPMENT AGAINST DRUG PLANTS WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE GENUS FUSARIUM & PLEOSPORA we see a detailed history of this fungus, its controversial past, and you will realize that the Chemtrail problem is a real one.
1989-90 – Texas, USA farmers and ranchers report numerous outbreaks of illness among pigs and horses. Tests find fumonisin concentrations in corn-based horse feed as high as 126 parts per million.
1990 – In Cameron County, Texas, rates of neural tube birth defects begin to rise, primarily driven by an increase in anencephaly, which halts brain development. This increase is not noted until a year later. Now it is blamed on the effects of a Fusarium epidemic in corn.
2000 – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issues draft guidelines for maximum levels of fumonisin allowed in food. In a letter to federal officials, the Texas Department of Health worries that the level may be too high for people who consume corn as a dietary staple, especially Hispanic populations
2002 – Dec. 12 – Representative John Mica (Rep-FL) brings up his desire to restart Fusarium mycoherbicide program in a US House hearing titled: “America’s Heroin Crisis, Colombian Heroin and How We Can Improve Plan Colombia.”
According the deleted Sunshine Project’s website, the US House Votes to Advance Offensive Bioweapons Plan requiring an Agent Green field testing plan on March 15, 2006. Also see Risks of Using Biological Agents in Drug Eradication and the Sunshine Project page on Agent Green.
Radioactive Waste Chemtrails
Back in the 1950s, the United States Army Chemical Corps experimented on the public using radioactive Zinc Cadmium Sulfide. This chemical was sprayed by plane from coast to coast, in addition to the countless local releases of these health affecting substances. Here is a list of their experiments:
Terrorists could dump any radioactive chemicals in a fuel tank and millions would be affected by the day’s end.
There is no verification regime in place to test for atmospheric dispersals of radioactive substances, let alone ground-level ones.
In a recent paper titled Microspheres for Microworlds, researchers at the Savannah River National Lab are using porous wall, hollow glass microspheres (PW-HGM) made from nuclear waste for “drug delivery and national defense.”
What looks like a fertilized egg, flows like water, is stuffed with catalysts and exotic nanostructures and may have the potential of making the current retail gasoline infrastructure compatible with hydrogen-based vehicles of the future – not to mention also contributing to arenas such as nuclear proliferation and global warming?
In fact, the SRNL is involved in more than a half dozen programs and collaborations involving the PW-HGMs in areas such as …abatement of global warming effects
These nuclear glass balls can be filled with sun-reflecting sulfur and added to the fuel tanks of jet airplanes.
“The combined effort is expected to lead to new capabilities and initiatives for educating and training the next generation nuclear workforce in support of regional and national interests such as energy independence, nuclear medicine, nuclear deterrence and safeguards and global warming,” SRNL joins SUNRISE consortium to provide nuclear education, training
When SRS mentions abatement of global warming, they mean geoengineering:
Details from documents Cybercast News Service obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show that scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Savannah River National Laboratory in Aiken, S.C., are conducting limited tests and developing computer models of what might happen if a huge amount of particulate matter is shot into the stratosphere.
The particles, consisting of a very fine and special form of glass – “porous-walled glass microspheres” – would be able to absorb a certain amount of carbon dioxide, and would reflect sunlight away from the Earth.
“The overall goal of this task is to understand and evaluate the implications of deploying porous glasses as an agent to reduce global warming,” the DOE work proposal said.
The government project began last year and ends on April 30.
The Department of Energy did not speak with Cybercast News Service about the project, but scientists familiar with the line of research say it grows out of a proposal first articulated by Paul Crutzen, who won the 1995 Nobel Prize for his work discovering that there is a hole in the ozone over the Antarctic.
Crutzen proposed sending aircraft 747s to dump huge quantities of sulfur particles into the far-reaches of the stratosphere to cool down the atmosphere.
“The droplets reflect back incoming solar radiation,” said Tom Wigley, a scientist with the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. “We’re trying to change the net amount of incoming solar radiation into the Earth’s atmosphere.”
These microcapsules can be used for more than geoengineering, with the advent of nanotechnology the skies the limit:
The paper references BAA-98-R-0016 which is linked to erasing memories with chemical and directed-energy weapons.
The US military is stonewalling over FOIA requests regarding UAVs and chemical weapons, so don’t hold your breath waiting for the truth.
In the late 90s, the US toyed with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to deliver chemical agents. In 2003, we asked the US Navy for two videotapes of UAV tests conducted for the “non-lethal” weapons program in about 1997.
Our request uncorked a “pass-the-buck” extravaganza through no less than five different commands. Each got one tape or the other and then passed the request on to somebody else. After some hard bureaucratic slogging, we got one of the tapes. We were eventually forced to file another FOIA request for the other tape with the last FOIA office that was supposed to have received it. The Marines’ Warfighting Lab replied that they didn’t have it, although it was sent to their office for FOIA processing! It must be an interesting tape! And we still want it.
Current and future developments in nanotechnology—science and engineering on the scale of nanometres or billionths of a metre—may pave the way for new types of weapons. The new technology will have a profound impact on new materials, electronic devices, chemical, biological and mechanical systems and provides the potential for future weapons development. Previous articles on Janes Chem-Bio Web discussed the potential of nanotechnology being used for a fourth generation of nuclear weapons. This article deals with its potential to enable future production of novel chemical and biological weapons (CBW).
Against this promising background, it is easy to overlook the dangers that nanotechnology presents. Nanoparticles interact unpredictably and unprecedentedly with the human body.Nanorobots may soon possess the ability to create new nanorobots or even to replicate themselves many times over.These technologies, if managed negligently, could lead to catastrophic accidents. If intentionally weaponized, they could represent a paradigm shift in warfare. Because of its difficulty to trace, its unpredictability, its capacity for grave biological harm, its potential ability to infiltrate technological systems, and its possible ability to self-replicate in the future, nanotechnology could contribute to devastating new weapons.
2025 Operational Analysis – Attack Microbots – Air Force 2025
Robots, sensors, weather modification, and nanotechnology exacerbate our chemtrail problem.
If the US National Defense apparatus decided to geoengineer our skies using nuclear glass balls wouldn’t we be able to tell? The answer is no.
In a paper titled “Albedo Variability Limits Potential Detection of Engineered Increases in Reflected Sunlight” from the upcoming 20th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification in 2015, we learn that the best scientific sensors and computer models on the planet can’t tell the difference between nature and man-made interventions:
“In summary, although very large albedo increases are potentially detectable, interannual albedo variability overwhelms the maximum conceivable increases associated with the leading proposed SRM schemes.” reference: Detection limits of albedo changes induced by climate engineering. Nature Climate Change, 4, 93-98. doi:10.1038/NCLIMATE2076.
We cannot detect chemical weapons, radioactive releases, or rogue weather modification and geoengineering, yet all of these would be considered illegal in many courts of law. What then is a solution?
“The Clarity Clause,” A draft legislation to end atmospheric modification without notification:
When atmospheric nuclear testing was banned in 1963, no verification system existed. In 1996, the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treatycreated the International Monitoring System (IMS) consisting of 337 forensic seismology, hydroacoustics, infrasound, and radionuclide monitoring stations around the world to listen for the distinct sounds of nuclear explosions. Trust but verify.
When weather warfare was banned at the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) in 1976, NO VERIFICATION REGIME WAS EVER CREATED. We cannot detect rogue geoengineering, cannot verify cloud-seeding projects, or even predict the weather with any certainty because “too many hands are in the cookie jar.”
The global warming climate scientists would have you believe that destructive weather can surely be blamed on CO2 while never mentioning daily weather experiments overhead. This is insanity.
We demand verification of the ENMOD ban by building a global sensor network to detect intentional and unintentional weather modification sources as well as detect all atmospheric chemical releases. In addition, we will amend ENMOD to require atmospheric experiments be publicly announced prior to initiation:
To protect life from man-made weather events all nations shall:
- Create a “multilateral registry of cloud seeding, geoengineering, and atmospheric experimentation events with information and data collection on key characteristics” and publish hourly updates on activities to a publicly available website  and create an atmospheric sensor network for verification.
- Require nations/states/persons to notify the multilateral registry (at least) 24 hours prior to initiation of atmospheric experimentation/modification to ensure public notice, and liability should said experimentation/modification cause monetary, environmental, or physical losses.
- Verify the chemical composition of our atmosphere with a global network of sensors with data publicly available.
The stakes have never been higher. We must demand an end to programs like Agent Green, prevent the next Project 112, halt the release of nanorobots and sensors, and verify what we are breathing.
This article only covers the possibility of further Unethical human experimentation in the United States as it relates to chemtrails and atmospheric release. There is much we do not know about current programs and experiments overhead. When you consider that any nation or terrorist organization could be using the airline industry to poison people worldwide, and consider that there is absolutely no way you’ll be warned or protected, you know that we must demand clarity overhead. Support the Clarity Clause.
For more information, see our other Chemtrail articles.