To: Prime Minister Scott Morrison
Repeal the Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021
The Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021 needs to be repealed. It violates Australian civil rights and basic human liberties. The online space will no longer be safe for Australians.
Why is this important?
The Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021 grants the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) the power to modify, add, copy, or delete data, on a person’s online accounts.
So what this means is that the AFP can log into your Email, your Facebook, Instagram any other social media, and not only view it but actually alter it however they want. They can send emails on your behalf, they can post things on your behalf, they can engage in criminal activity on your behalf in order to reach their objective. And if they want to throw you under the bus, you’re just collateral damage.
This will not only turn Australia into a bigger surveillance state, but it will make the government the enemy of Australians.
Do you really want to live in a country where the government controls every online account you have?
- New Bill Gives Police Powers to Pose As You Online and Modify Your Data
- ‘Extraordinarily dangerous’: Backlash to govt’s new hacking powers grows
- Identify and Disrupt Laws Put Nail in the Coffin of Democracy
- Australian Authorities Can Now LEGALLY CHANGE Citizens’ Social Media Posts
- Sign Petition against Bill that allows for groups of people to be…
- Australia’s controversial online hacking legislation has passed
- Clive Palmer to launch High Court action against Morrison’s vaccine passport
- END THE PANDEMIC OF DISCRIMINATION
About The Crazz Files
The crazz files is an independent Australian alternative media website.