To: Prime Minister Scott Morrison
Repeal the Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021
The Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021 needs to be repealed. It violates Australian civil rights and basic human liberties. The online space will no longer be safe for Australians.
Why is this important?
The Identify and Disrupt Bill 2021 grants the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) the power to modify, add, copy, or delete data, on a person’s online accounts.
So what this means is that the AFP can log into your Email, your Facebook, Instagram any other social media, and not only view it but actually alter it however they want. They can send emails on your behalf, they can post things on your behalf, they can engage in criminal activity on your behalf in order to reach their objective. And if they want to throw you under the bus, you’re just collateral damage.
This will not only turn Australia into a bigger surveillance state, but it will make the government the enemy of Australians.
Do you really want to live in a country where the government controls every online account you have?
- Sign Petition against Bill that allows for groups of people to be…
- END THE PANDEMIC OF DISCRIMINATION
- “GETTING MORE SHEEP “VACCINATED PEOPLE” THROUGH THE…
- Bob Carr Says Aussies Who Say No To The Clot Shots Should Be Stripped Of…
- Hanson Acts To End Pandemic Of Discrimination
- Remember who voted for your rights today… and who did not.
- Premier Daniel Andrews could be given extra powers to declare pandemics…
- AFP creates new taskforce to ‘protect politicians ahead of election’
About The Crazz Files
The crazz files is an independent Australian alternative media website.