The world’s smallest continent home to the earth’s most endangered species is unlikely to survive existing trends. Posterity will recall that the Death of Europe in an ethnic sense was an act of self-immolation.
The burning torch that set fire to Europa at the Stake was not thrust into the tinder by non-Europeans but by Europeans themselves.
The firebrands that put Europe to the flame were carried out by NATO assisted by bloodsucking rootless globalist corporations who suck the lifeblood out of Africa. By their actions, these Witchfinder Generals created crisis after crisis and in doing so unleash waves of refugee and asylum, even vengeful seekers over Europe.
Take just one benign and prosperous Arab nation as a monument to folly. Remember Western media’s scribblers and broadcasting presenters telling us Libyan leader Gaddafi was a dictator who terrorised the world a. A threat to world peace he had to be removed.
In 2014 it was time to whistle up the corporations’ heavy mob known as NATO. First, the softening up process: ‘The enemy aggressor is always pursuing a course of larceny, murder, rapine and barbarism.
‘We are always moving forward with high mission, a destiny imposed by the Deity to regenerate our victims while incidentally capturing their markets, to civilise savage and senile and paranoid peoples while blundering accidentally into their oil wells (gas fields)’ ~ John Flynn, 1944.
SUPPORTERS CAN HELP US WITH A SIMPLE BANK TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNT firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to less easily controlled social media and mushrooming independent news platforms like EUROPE RENAISSANCE we can tear back the Curtain of Corporate Press deceit. They alone bring us news of what life was really like in a county said by mainstream media to be a shithole in need of saving. In Gaddafi Libya: –
1. There were no electricity bills in Libya. Electricity was free for all citizens.
2. There was no interest on loans. State banks issued loans to all citizens at zero per cent interest per law.
3. Homeownership was considered a human right in Libya.
4. All newlyweds in Libya were given $50,000 This money should enable people to buy their first home. The government wanted to contribute to the start of a family.
5. Education and medical treatment were free in Libya. Before Gaddafi came to power, only 25 per cent of Libyans could read. He raised it to 83 per cent.
6. Libyans wanted to make a career in agriculture, they received farmland, farmhouse, equipment, seeds and cattle as a fast-start for their farms, and all for free.
7. If Libyans couldn’t find the education or medical facilities they needed, they had the opportunity to go abroad with the help of state funds. They were paid $2,300 a month for lodging and car.
8. When a Libyan bought a car the government subsidised 50 per cent of the price.
9. The price of gas in Libya was $0.14 (12 raps or so 0.10 Euro) per litre.
10. If a Libyan did not get a job after studying, the state would pay the average salary of the profession in which he was seeking a job until professionally adequate employment was found.
11. Libya had no foreign debt and its reserves of $150,000,000,000 like the gold of Tsarist Russia is now frozen worldwide and likely lost forever.
12. A portion of every Libyan oil sale was credited directly to the accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. Mothers who gave birth received $5,000.
14. 25 per cent of Libyans have a university degree.
15. Gaddafi launched The Great Man-Made River Project (GMMRP or GMMR, dt.) Large man-made river project) in Libya. It is the world largest drinking water pipeline project for better water supply to population and agriculture.
A brief overview: 1 September 1969, Muammar al-Gaddafi with his Federation of Free Officers cleanses the monarchy of the corrupt West friendly King Idris and declares the Republic.
He immediately begins with building a secular, people’s socialist state. The US and UK military bases are closed, many foreigners and Jews are deported from the country and alcohol will be banned.
The year after, the nationalisation of foreign ownership, especially the oil industry, begins. The profits from this invests Gaddafi into free state education and health care. He creates an irrigation system that allows the desert state to sustain itself in agriculture.
1973 he declared Islam as an alternative to both capitalist materialism and communist atheism. 1976/77 direct democracy by tribal elders conferring is proclaimed on the basis of Quran and Gaddafi’s Green Book.
The head of state is taking extensive social-political measures: housing, raising minimum wages, subsidizing basic food, electricity, gas and fuel. Since 1973, the workers benefited from corporate profits previously siphoned off by American-based corporations financed by Wall Street banking dynasties.
Libya had no civil wars, no refugees and IDPs, no child soldiers like everywhere else in Africa. Libya was the country with the lowest HIV infection rate, lowest child mortality rate and highest life expectancy in all of Africa.
Prosperity also allowed Libya to build an adequate national defence. Their quality was proven in the fact that after almost eight months and thousands of airstrikes, the NATO aggressors managed to break the Libyan resistance.
This war was known to have a pre-game: After incidents of US manoeuvres due to American provocations, the American Air Force flew attacks against Tripoli and Benghazi already in 1986. In 1988 Libya was accused of an air assassination by the West. Since 1992/93, UN sanctions and an economic blockade were imposed because of this. So, it was all prepared by longhand.