The U.N. Counter Terrorism Executive Directorate (CTED) is now responsible for taking entire privately hosted websites offline, as they seek to take total control of the flow of information and establish their “Great Narrative.” CTED notifies domain registrars of “extremist” sites — i.e., those that promote narratives they don’t approve of — and the sites can no longer be found. This reflects a new level of internet censorship, but it is not just publishers who are in the crosshairs…it is all of us. Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
- “Viruses Don’t Exist” Explained, Nanotech Inside People is a Bio-Weapon
- SLAVES PROTEST 5G DEATH TOWERS AS GENOCIDE CONTINUES
- Massive BACKLASH building as parents realize covid vaccines KILLED THEIR CHILDREN
- Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
- FATHER OF VACCINATED CHILD WITH MYOCARDITIS CALLS THE PHARMACY JABBER