The U.N. Counter Terrorism Executive Directorate (CTED) is now responsible for taking entire privately hosted websites offline, as they seek to take total control of the flow of information and establish their “Great Narrative.” CTED notifies domain registrars of “extremist” sites — i.e., those that promote narratives they don’t approve of — and the sites can no longer be found. This reflects a new level of internet censorship, but it is not just publishers who are in the crosshairs…it is all of us. Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
- Was Tennis Star Novak Djokovic’s Media Coverage in Australia All a Show to Promote his New Biotech Pharma Company?
- “Australia” Official Data shows the Fully Vaccinated account for 4 in every 5 of COVID deaths
- NZ: CLAIMS 5 KIDS COLLAPSE AFTER JAB AT NORTH SHORE EVENTFINDER STADIUM
- Dr Kerry Chant Caught Celebrating the Death of 3 Vaccinated Children
- Pfizer’s jewish CEO Once Claimed Vaxx Was 90% Effective, Now Says Getting Double Jabbed Is Essentially Useless