[Editor’s note: The second Party to contact us is the Great Australian Party.]
The Great Australian Party is about getting our government back under the control of the Commonwealth Constitution Act 1901.
Our Party is led by Senator-in-exile, Rodney Culleton from Williams in Western Australia. He, our Candidate Daryl O’Brian and our candidate Wayne Glew from WA are all very well versed in the Commonwealth Constitution.
The Commonwealth Constitution dictates that we are the “Supreme, Absolute, Uncontrollable Authority” in this country. As such, it is now high time to give the power back to the people of this great country and that is what “The Great Australian Party” is all about!
Some of our policies are:
1.Taxation reform consistent with the Commonwealth Constitution.
- As inherited, all taxes are voluntary for all subjects of the Commonwealth – all public infrastructure to be funded by the National Estate (All commodities and natural resources within the Commonwealth of Australia).
- We will show that the entire country can be successfully funded through the correct taxation of corporations without the need for people to pay personal income tax.
- The source of this funding shall be through consolidated revenue according to the Commonwealth Constitution.
2. Bank reform back to the provisions in the Commonwealth Constitution.
- Revert the current Reserve Bank of Australia back the old public Commonwealth bank, so as to eliminate the fraud currently committed by the private banks.
- Re-establish the safety net that was the public Commonwealth Bank, ensuring that people’s savings are sured up by the Commonwealth Bank.
3. Local Government reform.
- Eliminate local councils’ ability to operate as defacto third tiers of government and re-naming them accordingly – ie. removing the word “government”.
4. Legislator reform in line with the Commonwealth Constitution.
- The legislator of any legislation must be in accordance with Section 1 of the Commonwealth Constitution, until otherwise changed by Referendum.
- We will also promote an elected Head of Power to ensure that all laws follow due process and that all laws can show their authority for creation.
5. Focus law enforcement on eliminating true crimes– ie. any that create an actual victim – and stop punishing innocent subjects for fake crimes against The State where no victim exists – eg. traffic fines, and prohibition against consumables (eg. marijuana.)
- Eliminate any uncorroborated evidence being admitted to court.
- We will promote election of all judicial officers as opposed to them being promoted by The State and thus, creating a conflict of interest.
- We will enforce the use of Grand Juries as the mainstay of any indictable offence.
6. Adhere to Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights– ie. no forced medication (vaccinations, fluoride, forced mental health care).
7. Eliminate the Family Courtand set up mediation counselling as a replacement.
8. Encourage education of all the people, of the Commonwealth of Australia, alerting them to the importance of the Commonwealth Constitution and validly approved laws.
- Install a law that anyone who stands at any election must pass a test on their specific knowledge of the Commonwealth Constitution.
The Great Australian Party has thrown out this public challenge to any and all.