The trousers come with a lock for women’s intimate areas and an alarm, so would ensure the wearers were kept safe from any sex attacks.
The entrepreneur hopes that the safe shorts will keep women protected
After the Cologne sex attacks, Angela Merkel has faced a backlash
- What Does Our Society Do with Sick, Dangerous Dogs? It Puts Them on a Pedestal
- German Official Leaks Report: Coronavirus Is ‘A Global False Alarm’
- I Refuse to be Microchipped
- Pfizer COVID Jab Warning: No Breastfeeding, Avoid Pregnancy For 2 Months…
- Australia: Authorities Give Themselves Power to Remove Children From…
- Victorian Government Wants COVID-19 Powers to be Permanently Expanded
- WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID…
- Wearing Masks – A Sledgehammer to Health
About The Crazz Files
The crazz files is a totally independent Australian website & podcast show.