The greatest scam in human history continues on steroids but where is the COVID-19 virus?
I sell cigars, but I also fix computers. More specifically, I sometimes fix the computers for the department of health and social services for the state of Alaska. I talk with about 50 nurses a week. I go to these facilities and I install and configure the software for a special type of ventilator (respiratory analyzer). I can tell you, without a doubt, with 100% certainty, covid-19 does not exist.
I believe that even without having special access to these areas I would not believe covid exists anyway considering the evidence. But, I have to share this detail because if I didn’t I am afraid nobody would listen.
- Covid-19 still has not been proven to exist.
- Scientists have not isolated and identified enough unique genetic material to claim its a new virus.
- The procedures used to identify the genetic material they claim is “covid,” was acquired using extremely questionable methods. To clarify, any other study would have been thrown out if these same methods were used.
- The genetic material supplied has an 80% similarity rate with sars-cov-1. That is why the government called it sars-cov-2. However, that is not enough commonality to classify it as such. To compare, humans are more related to cats and cows, than covid is to sars-cov-1.
- According to Koch’s postulates, a virus must meet all these criteria:
- The virus must be present in every case of the disease. (NEGATIVE)
- The virus must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture. (NEGATIVE)
- The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host. (NEGATIVE)
- The virus must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host. (NEGATIVE)