Labor MP Emma Husar says she’d choose autism over nursing a child with an illness that could have been prevented through vaccination.
Emma Husar is particularly offended when she hears people link vaccinations and autism.
The federal Labor MP is the mother of an autistic child. She also nursed her comatose sister through meningococcal disease, she told parliament on Monday.
“Let me tell you, I would take the autistic child every day over the one that almost died from an almost now-preventable disease through vaccines,” Ms Husar said supporting a government proposal to change No Jab No Pay rules. Read More: I’d choose autism: Labor MP backs vaccines
DR RIMA RESPONDS: Labor MP Emma Husar says she’d choose autism over nursing a child with an illness
- Dr. Lawrence Palevsky Testimony: Unvaccinated Children Are the…
- Vaccines Not Primary Cause of Autism
- Unvaccinated Children are Healthier than Vaccinated Children – Most…
- Colorado Bill Requires “Re-Education” For Parents Who Refuse The…
- “PODCAST” COVID 19 And The New World Order With Dr. Rima Laibow, MD
- Andrews Government Making Vaccination Mandatory For Healthcare Workers…
- Is it ethical to vaccinate children to protect the elderly?
- “Second Wave” COVID to Be Triggered by COVID VAXX
About The Crazz Files
The crazz files is a totally independent Australian website & podcast show.