Labor MP Emma Husar says she’d choose autism over nursing a child with an illness that could have been prevented through vaccination.
Emma Husar is particularly offended when she hears people link vaccinations and autism.
The federal Labor MP is the mother of an autistic child. She also nursed her comatose sister through meningococcal disease, she told parliament on Monday.
“Let me tell you, I would take the autistic child every day over the one that almost died from an almost now-preventable disease through vaccines,” Ms Husar said supporting a government proposal to change No Jab No Pay rules. Read More: I’d choose autism: Labor MP backs vaccines
DR RIMA RESPONDS: Labor MP Emma Husar says she’d choose autism over nursing a child with an illness
- “PODCAST” RAISING A VACCINE FREE CHILD WITH WENDY LYDALL
- “PODCAST” COVID 19 And The New World Order With Dr. Rima Laibow, MD
- Is it ethical to vaccinate children to protect the elderly?
- Norway Officials ‘Not Alarmed’ by Deaths of 23 Elderly People After…
- TRAGEDY! 9 Dead in Spanish Nursing Home Shortly After First Pfizer Shots…
- Entire School District in Ohio Cancels Classes After Too Many School…
- 2020: The Year The System Showed Its Real Face
- Qld open to mandatory school vaccination
About The Crazz Files
The crazz files is a totally independent Australian website & podcast show.