Communist California Taking Steps to Own You and Your Child From Cradle to Grave…
Opinion by Karri Lewis AWAKE California
At California Senator Richard Pan’s most recent Town Hall Meeting regarding Senate Bill 18, the Children’s Bill of Rights, many parents claimed that they were completely shut out of these Town Hall Meetings.
These so-called Town Hall Meetings are supposed to be open to all members of the public.
Parents allege that they were preventedfromspeaking, while many seeminglypaidproponents of the bill were invited to speak, and often past their allotted amount of time.
In addition, the people that spoke in support of the bill, had presumed financial incentives and ties that would directly benefitthemselves and state agencies by the passage of SB18.
Sounds like SB277 deja vu all over again…
Conflicts of Interest…
People who made negative comments on an autism post on Senator Richard Pan’s facebook page were allegedly moved to the overfill room and prevented from speaking at the “Town Hall Meeting.”
When one parent, emboldened by not being allowed to speak, decided to stand up and speak anyway at the end of the meeting, the lights were shut off.
People began chanting their opposition to Senate Bill 18 and the stealing of parental rights.
The lights continued to stay turned off, as people chanted and stumbled through the dark.
I sure hope that Senator Pan didn’t cause anyone to be injured by this reckless and irrational behavior.
Stacking the Deck…
Senator Richard Pan and SB18’s sponsors seem to be using a CIA technique (The Delphi Technique) that was developed in the 1950’s to control the messaging and outcome of these “Town Hall Meetings.”
According to Wikipedia:
“The Delphi method is a structured communication technique or method, originally developed as a systematic, interactive forecastingmethod which relies on a panel of experts. The experts answer questionnaires in two or more rounds. After each round, a facilitatoror change agent  provides an anonymised summary of the experts’ forecasts from the previous round as well as the reasons they provided for their judgments. Thus, experts are encouraged to revise their earlier answers in light of the replies of other members of their panel. It is believed that during this process the range of the answers will decrease and the group will converge towards the “correct” answer. Finally, the process is stopped after a predefined stop criterion (e.g. number of rounds, achievement of consensus, stability of results) and the mean or median scores of the final rounds determine the results.
Delphi is based on the principle that forecasts (or decisions) from a structured group of individuals are more accurate than those from unstructured groups. The technique can also be adapted for use in face-to-face meetings, and is then called mini-Delphi or Estimate-Talk-Estimate (ETE). Delphi has been widely used for business forecasting and has certain advantages over another structured forecasting approach, prediction markets.“
This method is often used to reach a targeted and specific outcome in business.
These “Town Hall Meetings” are being used by Senator Pan and his Globalist Corporate Sponsors to push through SB18 by claiming that there is public support for the stealing of parental rights.
In an underhanded show of unproven support, Pan and corporate sponsors supporters brought in apparent paid schills to dupe the public into believing that their is support for SB18.
These presumed paid schills (proponent speakers) are busy planting seeds of doubt about parental knowledge and capabilities by claiming that most transgender or gay children are not treated well or supported enough in their own families.
In order to remedy this, they claim that the state should make these decisions and NOT the parent.
Let’s take a look at HOW this may play out…
Keep in mind that California has a law in place that allows CHILDREN to make decisions about sex without parental permission or knowledge…
Think of where this could go…
Legalized Medical experimentation *think forced antipsychotic drugs and antidepressants* and *sterilization* (aka. gender reassignment surgery) of potentially transgender or gay children by order of the California Judicial System in accordance with Senate Bill 18, “the Children’s Bill of Rights,” and executed by the newly “free medical care” introduced Senate Bill 562 (Medicare for everyone in California)…
This will entail the lopping off or cutting off of potentially Gay or Transgender Child’s genitals before the age of consent because the child will have been brainwashed in school to believe that Gay and/or Transgender Individual Rights are MORE IMPORTANT than ANY OTHER TYPE of INDIVIDUAL RIGHT and these children DESERVE SPECIAL CONSIDERATION and TREATMENT above all others…
These modern day California Senators, or Dr. Mengeles, as I like to call them, are chomping at the bit to get their hooks into you and your child for a tidy profit…
…and the sterilization of your child, is just the icing on the cake at the end of the day…
It all serves the greater good…
Afterall, Agenda 21 and Depopulationis what’s best for everyone, according to the Globalist Elites…
…And why shouldn’t the Pharmaceutical Companies and Medical Institutions NOT Profit off of the forced druggingorsterilization of your child???
…after all the child did give their informed consent (SB18)…
…and with California Senate Bill 18, “the Children’s Bill of Rights,” your child will have every right to make that choice with the helpful pushing (they call this counseling) of concerned school teachers and guidance counselors (brainwashed, caring minions), social workers – who get paid for making their quotas by stealing children, and medical doctors – who make a tidy profit drugging and cutting your child. And if you refuse, they report you to Child Protective Services (CPS) for medical neglect and your child gets taken away.
How Convenient is it for EVERY AGENT of the California Governmentto make a Profit off of your child without your Parental Consent orOpinion at ALL???
Basically anyone taking government services, will be subject to UNANNOUNCEDHome Visitations.
These surprise home visitations will include, but are not limited to access for: medical care (SB 562), public or government-funded private school, government-regulated child care, elder care, special education services, (welfare and disability recipients are already subject to home inspections).
Check out this WARNING, from United Domestic Workers of America, 2011 about California In Home Supportive Services (IHSS).
Know your rights: IHSS unannounced home visits
One of the anti fraud provisions in the 2009-10 state budget authorizedunannounced visits by county or state agents to the homes of IHSS recipients.
Unfortunately, we have had reports that some counties are unfairly and improperly using this provision. That’s why UDW wants to make sure that all our members and their clients KNOW THEIR RIGHTS.
Here is some valuable information from Disability Rights California for you to share with your clients.
What IHSS Recipients
Should Know About Home Visits
1. Can county welfare department officials come to my home?
2. When can county welfare department officials come to my home? Home visits may be made during reasonable hours of normal family activity.
3. Do I have any rights when county welfare department officials come to my home? Yes. County welfare department officials must identify themselves, show photo identification, and wear badges. You must be treated with courtesy and respect and with respect for your rights and the rights of all persons involved. Mass or indiscriminate home visits are prohibited. Any interviews with you or possible witnesses must be conducted without threats, duress, force, false showing of authority or other misrepresentation.
The county must conduct all investigations in compliance with due process of law. The county may not infringe upon your constitutional rights or the constitutional rights of anyone else. Search of your home or removal of physical items of evidence of fraud is not allowed without either a valid search warrant or your permission after you have been fully advised of your rights.
4. What can the county do if the county suspects fraud?
The county has to follow specific procedures related to fraud investigations. First, the county must refer the matter to the county special investigations unit or the district attorney for a full investigation.
5. What is IHSS fraud? State law defines “fraud” with respect to the IHSS program as the intentional deception or misrepresentation made by a person with the knowledge that the deception could result in some unauthorized benefit to himself or herself or some other person. Welfare and Institutions Code section 12305.8. Note that this definition does not include unintended actions or mistakes.
6. For what reasons, other than suspicion of fraud, will a county welfare department official come to my home?
A county welfare department official can come to your home for any of the following reasons:
To determine your eligibility for IHSS when you first apply for IHSS, and every 12 to 18 months after that.
To determine your hours of need for IHSS when you first apply for IHSS, every 12 to 18 months after that, and when your needs change.
To verify that you are receiving the IHSS services that the county has authorized you to receive.
To verify the quality of services you are receiving
To verify your well-being.
These are not fraud investigations. They are administrative inspections. However, you have all of the rights listed above.
7. What if I’m not home, or my provider is not there and I want my provider to be there? The county welfare department officials will have to come back later.
8. What if I can’t let the county official into my home when they first arrive? The county welfare department officials will have to come back later, for example, if you are sick, still in bed, or not dressed.
9. Do I have to let county welfare department officials into my home at all? Can I ask them to leave if I let them in but then change my mind? No, you do not have to let the county welfare department official into your home. Yes, you can change your mind and ask them to leave at any time. However, an officer with a valid search warrant can search your home.
10. What happens if I don’t let the county officials into my home or ask them to leave? The county welfare department official will leave. They will not come into your home without your consent. They will not stay without your consent. However, you could be denied services for failure to cooperate. But the county can deny services for non-cooperation only if the county cannot verify your eligibility, need for services, receipt of services, or receipt of quality services without information that it can get only from the home visit. Also, be aware that an officer with a valid search warrant can search your home.
11. Can county employees search my home? No. Only an officer with a valid search warrant can search your home.
12. Can county employees ask me to open drawers and closets or take pictures in my home? Probably not. Any inspection of your home or your possessions has to be necessary for verifying your eligibility, need for services, receipt of services, or receipt of quality services. The need to inspect your home for these purposes is rare, if it exists at all.
13. Can the county look for fraud while they are visiting for another reason. Yes. In fact, they are required to do that when they visit. However, they are limited to looking for fraud where it is in plain view. If the county suspects fraud, the county has to initiate a separate fraud investigation, as described above.
14. Can county officials carry firearms when they make a home visit? No, unless they are fraud investigators from the county special investigations unit.
15. Where can I file a complaint if my rights are violated? You can file a civil rights complaint with the county. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the California Department of Social Services.
16. What resources are available to me if I have further questions? Disability Rights California provides free legal services, such as counsel and advice over the telephone, for people with disabilities. Call 1-800-776-5746.
IHSS provider unions can help providers who are being investigated.
The California Department of Social Services, which is the state agency that administers IHSS, has information about IHSS on its website: http://www.cdss.ca.gov/agedblinddisabled/PG1817.htm.
Information about IHSS quality assurance is available at
Information about confidentiality, fraud, and state hearings is available at
Sounds like the perfect Communist Utopia, doesn’t it?
…and all on your tax payer dime…