IMOP believes that the medical freedoms of Australians are at risk like never before in history.
IMOP will protect the rights of Australians to refuse any medical procedure or product, without being subjected to any form of coercion.
IMOPS PRINCIPLE PLATFORMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* NO FORCED MEDICATION
* NO COMPULSORY OR COERCED VACCINATION
* NO FLUORIDE IN OUR WATER
IMOP believes that your medical choices should not restrict you from childcare access, government benefits or career choices.
The founder of IMOP, Michael O’Neill, says, “The introduction of the No Jab No Pay/Play policies was a dramatic turn in the wrong direction for our democratic country. It overrode our constitutional freedom and was against the experiences many were having with vaccines. I looked at the political parties and found none that were willing to take a stand on this issue, so decided to be involved – as a voice for an ignored and vilified section of our community.”
IMOP will establish urgent independent government inquiries into the current Australian vaccination and fluoride programs. Importantly, IMOP will investigate the heavy influence the pharmaceutical industry has had on both our media and government in establishing the No Jab No Pay/Play policies.
Through our representatives, including Dr Judy Wilyman PhD, we will work to establish a completely independent government vaccine advisory board to assess all vaccine science. It will be made up of members who have no financial conflicts of interest with the vaccine industry. Until now, politicians and media have been getting their information from studies funded by the vaccine industry itself! ( See Dr Judy Wilyman PhD, University of Wollongong. https://ro.uow.edu.au/theses/4541/)
View our 2019 Australian IMOP Campaign Launch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-XY_FoT6BU&t=640s
IMOP WILL ALSO STAND ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
- We will represent the people and not the large corporations.
- We will support sustainable green energy.
- We will stop the poisoning of our food, environment and planet through chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, GMOs, glyphosate and 5G.
- We will support natural medicines, including medicinal cannabis.
- We will support natural health therapy choice and all natural birthing choices.
- We will encompass people’s cultural heritage, traditional health practices and respect religious beliefs.
- We will work to stop enforced institutionalisation and drugging.
Candidate for the Lower House –
Tom Barnett – Standing for the Richmond electorate
IMOP CULTURAL ADVISER
Max (Dulumunmun) Harrison
THE INVOLUNTARY MEDICATION OBJECTORS (VACCINATION/FLUORIDE) PARTY (IMOP)